Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I know I know



Hello All,
Okay we bored one night and yes we will start to blog more. Learning French and adjusting to the different life here in Africa brings lots of tiring days so.....we will try more now.

Please continue to pray for us as we are on this journey. We are in the process of deciding where our new assignment will take us. As you know our French study is coming to a close and Spencer is speaking French. Okay - for me well.... I am learning but it is a slower process than it is for Spencer.

Luke and Abby will start back to school in just a couple of weeks. They are going back to their previous school which is a blessing. It is a French school and their days are full of french learning.

Okay enjoy the video clip and remember we love you all!
love,
the Baggotts

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wherever you end up, we want to visit, establish a working relationship and help out ... from wherever we end up!

kingsqueen said...

That's hilarious! :)

Anonymous said...

okay...what's so unusual about the video?? It looks like every family holiday to me! Just kidding...we love and miss you terribly. We are counting on seeing you at General Assembly. Hug my babies for me!

Love you,
Paula