Sunday, October 4, 2009

Not a Blogger

Okay, clearly I don't blog. I will keep trying though! We are now in Kigali, Rwanda. We had a great month and a half being with family and friends in the states this summer. We arrived here July 9th and are almost settled. I know that sounds like long enough, right? Anyway, we instantly appreciated the climate here as opposed to the oven that Senegal was, but we miss many of our friends and our church there. The kids have begun school in an English school and are really enjoying it. April will be playing soccer next Saturday in the big stadium here. She is on a team of ex-pat women and they will be playing against the Rwandan women of parliament. It sounds kind of crazy to us too... We are still learning our new assignments and there is much to be done. We are keeping at it. I (Spencer) will be away from home for 24 days - way too long for me - going to an education meeting in Nairobi, and the district assemblies in Congo, Rwanda, and Burundi. Keep us all in your prayers. I still haven't taken the time to figure out how to get the subscribe button, so if anyone has any simple advice for that, email me!! Blessings.

No comments: